Build It Big: 101 Insider Secrets from Top Direct Selling Experts addresses the three most popular models of direct selling:
* network marketing (e.g., Amway)
* party planning (e.g., Pampered Chef)
* person-to-person(e.g., Guardian Life Insurance)
The training that many of these companies offer is limited and typically covers only product features and benefits, basic sales techniques, recruitment, and order processing.
Through extensive research, the Direct Selling Women’s Alliance (DSWA) has identified four crucial “”life skills”” that often are neglected or omitted from a company’s training and support program:
* Financial and tax guidance.
* Coaching and leadership skills development.
* Business management and technology training.
* Daily success practices and implementation.
Build It Big unveils the methods and approaches in developing these skills that, DSWA believes, are the true linchpins of growth and long-term sales stability. The disciplined approach and real-life insights from some of the most successful and talented people in the direct selling business will have broad appeal to rookies and veterans alike, especially for people who are opting for direct selling for part-time work, extra income, and the autonomy it offers.